PiHole Query Log Only Contains Entries From 2018-12-31

Please follow the below template, it will help us to help you!

Expected Behaviour:

Query log should be showing current data.

Actual Behaviour:

In my Query log, all entries are dated 2018-12-31 and there are no new entries populating.

Debug Token:

The debug token is: kt9duh1knv

I've been running pihole for a while now and blocking is working. Thank you very much for your dedication to this project!

I happened to notice today, when I was setting up DHCP service, that the query log does not populate any new query information. All of the entries in my log, using the show all link, are dated 2018-12-31. That is the only day for queries. I tried using 'pihole -r' and nothing changed. I've also tried rebooting and restarting pihole multiple times. I have also flushed and turned off logging and then turned it back on. Still no new queries showing up.

I've also checked the date/time on my pi and it is correct.

Are there any more troubleshooting steps I can take to try and get logging working?

Thank you,

J

1 Like

I have no idea how the 2018-12-31 entries came to be. I was able to resolve the issue though after finding this post: https://discourse.pi-hole.net/t/3-3-breaks-web-interface-logging/7241.

I now see current entries in my query log!!

I'll have to keep an eye on it and see whow it looks in a few days.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.