Banking.postbank.de/rai/login is not working

https://banking.postbank.de/rai/login is not working and i can not find the problem. banking.postbank.de is on the whitelist. in the query log nothing with postbank is red. with vpn it is working.
any idea?

When loading that page, DNSThingy shows the following domains trying to load. Check that www.postbank.de is not on a block list as well.

notifications.google.com
apis.google.com
play.google.com
www.google.com
banking.postbank.de
www.postbank.de
ajax.googleapis.com

i put all urls in the whitelist, but it is not working. is it working when you test the url?

Yes.

The domain was found in one blocklist on my setup (you will likely be running different lists), but since it wasn’t the exact domain I was able to load the page:

$ pihole -q postbank.de
 Match found in list.42.hosts-file.net.domains:
   postbank.de.kundenkonto-postbank-6756370708-postbank.ru
   www.postbank.de.kundenkonto-postbank-6756370708-postbank.ru

ok, big thxs.

on my site postbank.de is only found in the whitelist.

now i think the problem is not the pi-hole. perhaps my isp

Whitelist does not cover regex.list and wildcard.

Secondly you state Postbank.de is on the whitelist… what about www.postbank.de?

@jfb maybe if a bare domain.tld is added also add the subdomain www also. The user can delete it if it is not wanted.
It seems too confusing for users that webpages can also have a subdomain.

Maybe also add a example of a URL with bold the sub-domain as the domain part as an example on the entry page of lists.

What is Google doing at the entry page of your banking page. I hope the logging page is only between you and posbank.de?

If not go to an other bank that respects your privacy during banking.

Update: I have now used noscript to look at the page. I only see postbank.de and no Google shit. On the login page for banking with Postbank.de WebGL is active, I don’t like that and they use WebGL.

both are on the whitelist. when i enter the on the whitelist: banking.postbank.de/rai/login

Failure! Something went wrong.
banking.postbank.de/rai/login is not a valid domain

Domain is everything before the “/”, everything behind that, including the “/”, is of no interest to pihole.

The domain/subdomain sits between “…://” and “/…”