Web interface settings for the Query Log page

Hi, I'd love to have some more controls on Settings > API / Web interface > Web Interface Settings:

1. A multiline text field to edit the values of the 'Show entries' dropdown menu, and the ability to add more values.
  2. A way to choose the default number of queries (table rows), e.g. the first value in the previously mentioned list would be the default.
  3. A checkbox or radio button to have the 'Apply filtering on click on Type, Domain, and Clients' active or inactive by default, i.e. on page load.
  4. A set of number fields to set width percentages for Time, Type, Domain, Client, Status, and Action columns.
  5. A number field to set the default minutes or seconds for the last queries.

Do I need to post 5 different feature requests?

No need for 5 separate feature requests.

Hej,

I would like to second this request and suggest a per client page like the dashboard when you click on one of the clients in the e.g. "Top Clients" section on the dashboard (in addition to the "Recent Queries").

I really would like to see with one click which DNS requests all the so called "smart stuff" in my network dispatches.

Let me know if I should open a separate request for this.

Thanks a lot for all the efforts which have been put into Pi-Hole,
Bjoern

You can already click on clients in the Top Clients list and see all the queries they made.

Well, exactly, thats why I wrote "a dashboard like" page but with per client stats.
Currently I can see all queries, but I can't get a nice per client overview like:

• Query Types
  • Forward Destinations
  • Top Domain
  • Top Blocked Domains

Alternatively, just add a filter (drop-down list with clients) for the dashboard where the stats can be filtered per client.

Greetings,
Bjoern

Implemented.

Enhanced filtering is in the pipeline as well as more stats on per-client basis