Hi, I'd love to have some more controls on Settings > API / Web interface > Web Interface Settings:
- A multiline text field to edit the values of the 'Show entries' dropdown menu, and the ability to add more values.
- A way to choose the default number of queries (table rows), e.g. the first value in the previously mentioned list would be the default.
- A checkbox or radio button to have the 'Apply filtering on click on Type, Domain, and Clients' active or inactive by default, i.e. on page load.
- A set of number fields to set width percentages for Time, Type, Domain, Client, Status, and Action columns.
- A number field to set the default minutes or seconds for the last queries.
Do I need to post 5 different feature requests?