Please follow the below template, it will help us to help you!
- Name resolution should occur all the time
- pi.hole should load the web interface all of the time
- Known ads domains should be blocked
- Sometimes name resolution will occur however mostly it isn’t. When it works it will usually work for a period of time before failing.
- Most of the time pi.hole fails to resolve and is only accessible by IP address.
- Sometimes ads from known blocked domains will show/play
Running hostapd with wlan0 bridged to eth0 - have run this for a while without issue. Clean install several days ago (as decided to change wifi to 802.11n/ac after started having speed issues). Since clean install worked fine for a while but issues have got progressively worse. DNS server is unbound. Dig to unbound works instantly and returns the expected result. Dig on pihole port returns temporary failure in name resolution error. NB after running pihole -d dig to pihole is returning normal response again - I would expect this to fail after a period of time as it usually does.