So I have my Pi-Hole setup in a manual setup: I haven’t touched any settings on my router, I’m simply having some devices opt into Pi-Hole using my Raspi’s IP address for DNS. It’s a clean install on the Raspi with 22.214.171.124 used for DNS on the raspi.
What I’m seeing on my test device (Android phone):
- I am seeing some ad’s blocked (as per the PiHole adblock test page)
- Most ads seem to be slowed, but blocked on the test sites provided on that page
- My PiHole admin is seeing a connected client
- As I browser I’m seeing total queries and queries blocked go up
- my blocked queries setting is only 6.5%, which seems very low given I’m testing on mainstream news sites
- My device will NOT navigate to pi.hole or pi.hole/admin
Any thoughts? Anything I should check?