Pi Hole having issues with Armbian

First, thank you all for bring such a great project to the world! :grinning:

So, I follow method 2 of this guide: How do I configure my devices to use Pi-hole as their DNS server?
My router is running DDWRT firmware so I just need to do exactly every step :slight_smile:
After that, my whole home network has adblocking: my iphone, my wife's android, my android TV, webOS TV,...
Everything go well except for 3 devices:

• OrangePiOne and TX3Mini, both of them are running Armbian Buster
  • Mi Router 4A 100M running OpenWRT 19.07.3 (its WAN port plug into LAN port of the main router)
    They has same problem: has LAN access (ping, ssh,...) but not internet access. I check their /etc/resolve.conf, it contains only ip of Pi Hole.

I figure out that if I change /etc/resolve.conf to 1.1.1.1 or 8.8.8.8, they can access internet normally

Another scenario
I also tried another method, which is using Pi Hole as DHCP server (after completely disable DHCP, dnsmasq on my router). This time, these 3 devices above didn't even get IP assignment at all (other devices - ios, android, webos tv,... of course still working normally)

English is not my first language, sorry for any mistake

nvm, it's my router problem, for some reason ddwrt isolate all LAN ports so any device connected to router over wired will have no internet (because they cannot found DNS server - pi hole), wifi is ok.