PHP ftl.conf error

Update went ok but atfer this in webadmin/setting I have this error...

Check the contents of your /etc/pihole/pihole-FTL.conf file.

It's complaining about a ( char on line one of pihole-FTL. I don't think it's a concatenation.

pihole-FTL.conf is ok... where is located setvars.conf?

What is the contents of pihole-FTL.conf, you really shouldn't have to put anything in there.

Actually, just run pihole -d and provide the URL token, we'll take a look.

Captură de ecran la 2020-12-24 20-07-38

The only thing that can be in that file is the actual configurations. You can't have comments. The file is not okay and everything but the last line needs to be removed.

It worked OK until today update with ANALYZE_ONLY_A_AND_AAAA and MAXDBDAYS uncommented

Remove the comments and it should work.

Yep. It worked! Thank you guys!

I observed dnmasq.conf was overwritten on update because my queries were cached, or I set cache to zero for dnsmasq because I have unbound configured as in this tutorial:
Set up Pi-hole as truly self-contained DNS resolver

Now they are forwarded to localhost as before.

That tutorial has some configuration options you might not want to use. In particular, disabling the Pi-hole cache and setting a min-TTL.

caching is work of unbound now...

same advice found here:

You're free to configure Pi-hole how ever you like. But expect it to break in odd ways when you do things the support and developers strongly suggest you don't.

Or, if you follow some guide on the internet, you need to ask them for support when it breaks.

Edit: And so you know, that link is a complete ripoff of our documentation with bad changes made, which is kind of a shitty thing to do and then to ask for donations at the bottom of the ripoff guide.

https://docs.pi-hole.net/guides/unbound/

Firstly I used this guide, but then I found a tweaked solution, a bit slower but safer.

It's setupVars.conf.

I now observed that sigok returns no IP, that was working before

Where in that guide does it recommend disabling the Pi-hole cache when running unbound? If you search for other Reddit posts, you will see that the Pi-hole developers have consistently recommended leaving the Pi-hole cache enabled at all times.

Given a choice of a Reddit user post or the Pi-hole developer recommendations, I would favor the latter.

Please post the output of this command from the Pi terminal:

sudo grep -v '#\|^$' -R /etc/unbound/unbound.conf*