An addon to remove the duplicate or unwanted or guest devices from Network overview page,
In my case usually my main router acts a DHCP server. Somehow when there is no internet TP-Link Deco's starts giving out random IP's for the same the same device with some random mac address. This makes a lot of redundant entries.
I usually run "sudo sqlite3 /etc/pihole/pihole-FTL.db "DELETE FROM network" probably every 10 days to remove unwanted entries from network page.
Deleting all clients can be done via Settings/System/Flush network table.
Or is this FR about deleting single/specific entries?
Remove single entries from network table:
12:26PM - 11 Oct 21 UTC
- [x] I have read and understood the [contributors guide](https://github.com/pi-
… hole/AdminLTE/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md), as well as this entire template.
- [x] I have made only one major change in my proposed changes.
- [x] I have commented my proposed changes within the code.
- [x] I have tested my proposed changes.
- [x] I am willing to help maintain this change if there are issues with it later.
- [x] I give this submission freely and claim no ownership.
- [x] It is compatible with the [EUPL 1.2 license](https://opensource.org/licenses/EUPL-1.1)
- [x] I have squashed any insignificant commits. ([`git rebase`](http://gitready.com/advanced/2009/02/10/squashing-commits-with-rebase.html))
- [x] I have Signed Off all commits. ([`git commit --signoff`](https://git-scm.com/docs/git-commit#Documentation/git-commit.txt---signoff))
**What does this PR aim to accomplish?:**
Adds a delete button to the network table. Users can now delete individual entries from the table (e.g. a device has left the network) without the need to flush the whole network.
![Bildschirmfoto zu 2021-10-11 14-24-21](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/26622301/136789520-590350ea-1a4d-4054-85dd-697a9d5fbacd.png)
**How does this PR accomplish the above?:**
Re-use the function to delete entries from the message table.
This has been implemented in