Lost connection to api on web ver vDev (HEAD, v3.2.1-0-g31dddd8)

Please follow the below template, it will help us to help you!

Expected Behaviour:

api showing stats

Actual Behaviour:

api desktop stats loading animation in all the fields

Debug Token:

3y6ja96h4d

Have you flushed your browser cache?

Yes i tried the control-F5, flushing chrome's cache and the service pihole-FTL restart.

BTW thank you for all your help. Love the pi-hole.

Is it all the fields or just one?

All the fields except for the 4 at the top of the page: total queries, queries blocked, percent blocked and domains on blocklist. All the rest have spinning indicators. i have pi-hole installed on jessie. i had a similar problem with the api. It seems when i rolled back my version to 3.2.1, the problem was fixed.

1 Like

Its load very slow for me, but works after like 1- 2 min.

Unfortunately the fields are loading indefinitely. Not sure if I should reinstall pi-hole on raspbian stretch. Maybe jessie is the problem.

I'm still working to track down why it won't load for some people, but loads fine for others..

Make a new debug token. Also, if you want to use the development version, make sure you're on the latest version.

I reinstalled a backup of raspbian jessie with pihole several days ago since the raspberry pi stopped working.

I updated to the newest version:
Pi-hole Version v3.3.1 Web Interface Version v3.3 FTL Version v3.0.

Pihole seems to work but still unable to see logs. i have graphs but they are old and do not update.

debug token is: jef4jyqs3h

Sorry, make a new debug token. You probably are running into this issue:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.