IPv6 Address Change

Please follow the below template, it will help us to help you!

If you are Experiencing issues with a Pi-hole install that has non-standard elements (e.g you are using nginx instead of lighttpd, or there is some other aspect of your install that is customised) - please use the Community Help category.

Expected Behaviour:

[Replace this text with what you think should be happening. Please include as much detail as possible including, but not limited to:
-operating system
-hardware]

Actual Behaviour:

[replace this text with what is actually happening]

I do receive change in IPv6 Adress After Update the Software, which is an issie due to the fact the IPv6 is primary DNS in my router. What ca n I do? Is there an issue in the Software? IPv4 is not changed.

Debug Token:

[Replace this text with the debug token provided from running pihole -d (or running the debug script through the web interface]

It's not clear what you mean, please explain more detail about what is happening, is Pi-hole your DHCP, what happens step by step. Can you give an example?

Also please provide a debug log as shown in that section Debug Token, that will help staff to see how you are set up.

Dear Christoph,

No pihole is not DHCP it get its IPv6 by my Internet Router which is DHCP. Some some days the pihole renews its IPv, but not its IPv4.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best Regards

Thank You

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best Regards

Harald Reichel

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.