Hi all,
Expected Behaviour:
Pihole was running Ok, but after installing Unbound the (install was Ok) next step was to change the upstream DNS server from external source to unbound using the custom upstream server section . (127.0.0.1#5335).
Actual Behaviour:
After clicking save I'm running into error: Failed CORS: null vs 192.168.0.214, , 192.168.0.214, pi.hole, localhost. Every action I do like trying to restart the pihole gives the same error.
Debug Token:
https://tricorder.pi-hole.net/qixxpwz3/
As you are running Bullseye, you are likely affected by WARNING: Raspbian October 2021 release bullseye + unbound.
Try the following:
- Edit file
/etc/resolvconf.conf and comment out the last line which should read:
unbound_conf=/etc/unbound/unbound.conf.d/resolvconf_resolvers.conf
- Delete the unwanted unbound configuration file:
sudo rm /etc/unbound/unbound.conf.d/resolvconf_resolvers.conf
- Restart unbound:
sudo service unbound restart
Hi Bucking_Horn,
Thanks for your reply. I followed the instructions: comment out the line
#unbound_conf=/etc/unbound/unbound.conf.d/resolvconf_resolvers.conf
Deleted the file and restart the unbound service.
Unfortunately still the same error : Failed CORS: null vs 192.168.0.214, , 192.168.0.214, pi.hole, localhost
Any thoughts?
Thanks and regards, LenBasic
Hi Bucking_Horn
Yessss, after rebooting te Raspberry and give it another try its working ; 
Thanks again!
Regards LenBasic