Ads not blocked on iPhone

I tried that on my android tablet and I cant find the option do you have a different solution because I cant block Youtube ads

Using Pi-Hole you will not be able to reliably block YouTube ads because they are served from the same domains as the content.

Than how does it work for my pc because I dont see any youtube ads on my pc

And another question is why cant pi hole block any ads on my iphone

Are you running an adblocker on your browser?

Likely because the DNS traffic from the phone is not going to Pi-Hole. On the iPhone, check settings > wifi > select your active wifi connection > DNS. What DNS servers is the iPhone using?

Here is an example of an iPhone manually configured to use two Pi-Holes:

No because I was getting ads before I deployed pihole

It is routed at the dns ip that pi hole gave to me when I set it up and it is routed at the same thing all my other devices are and it works for them

If you tail the Pi-Hole log and browse to a web site or open a web-connected app on that Phone, are you seeing DNS traffic from that Phone? For troubleshooting purposes, what is the assigned IP of the Phone?

The dns ip or the one that is assigned by my router

The IP of the device, however it got it (manual assignment, from the DHCP server, either one).

I'm looking for a number here, so I can give you some commands to run for some additional information.

In the log for the device on the admin website it says there is no data avalible for the device and the ip is 192.168.0.19

This is a strong indication that the iPhone is using a different DNS than Pi-Hole. On the phone, look at settings > Wifi > click the circled "i" next to the active WiFi name > DNS > configure DNS. This screen should show you the DNS servers in use by that iPhone. The only IP listed should be the IP of Pi-Hole.

What do you see there?

It is set to the pi hole dns ip

What is the IP address for the iPhone?

It is 192.168.0.10

From the Pi terminal, what is the output of

grep 192.168.0.10 /var/log/pihole.log* | tail -n20

It shows a bunch of querys

That indicates that DNS traffic is going to Pi-Hole. What are the exact URL's or apps on the iPhone where you are seeing ads? Perhaps I can duplicate on my iPhone.

https://www.techradar.com/ I always use this as a test to see if it is working because pi hole blocks ads on this website for my android tablet