YouTube History Not Working -- iPhone, iPad, Not Sure With Browser -- Any Thoughts?

Expected Behavior:
YouTube history present and remembers viewed videos

Actual Behavior:
YouTube does not currently remember video history. It's more troublesome when you are part way through a video -- YouTube history does not remember where I left off. Google searching indicates that in some cases ad blocking can cause this behavior.

Debug Token:
[Replace this text with the debug token provided from running pihole -d (or running the debug script through the web interface]

Not sure how to create a Debug Token via the web interface, or what the debug script is or where to find it.

I did run 'pihole -d' which generated output on my Pi-hole. I then copied the output and saved it to a Windows text file as the automatic upload failed. I can upload this text file is needed, but not sure where would I upload this file to?

pihole -w s.youtube.com
pihole -w video-stats.l.google.com

Thanks, I found the "s.youtube.com" entry and whitelisted it. It seemed to resolve for my daughter's needs. What does the video-stats.l do? I have not whitelisted that entry, but could.

I really appreciate the reply!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.