Please follow the below template, it will help us to help you!
Please ensure that you are running the latest version of the beta code.
Run pihole -up to update to the latest, then verify that the problem still exists before reporting it.
Problem with Beta 5.0:
I’ve been running the beta fine for weeks now. Today there was an update to the web interface when I ran pihole -up.
After the update, the web interface does not display “Queries blocked” or “Percent blocked” correctly. See screenshot below.
I have viewed the interface from multiple devices. They are all affected. I have restarted the pi. The issue persists.