Want to do new install with Apache and php

**I need to install pihole using apache instead of lightpptd::kissing_closed_eyes:

brand new raspberry pi 3b+

I have run pihole at home for a long time now, works great. However at work I wish to run pihole on the pi and ALSO run Apache and PHP (basically LAMP System) as I need to run some web pages on it. I would like the pihole on port 80, just like all the other webpages on it. I followed some links online but they were a couple years old, and now the FTL doesnt appear to be loading. I am willing to wipe the card and start from scratch if need be, if someone could provide some instructions on how I can achieve the above, thanks for reading

Look in our Community Help category and search for Apache.

An easy option is DietPi, which allows you to choose the webserver and sets Pi-hole up so that other websites/applications, HTTPS etc can be added: https://dietpi.com/

Did you really need to shill here?

Micha, I'm sorry for that. I realize that you are trying to help and my response was not good. Being grumpy and adversarial isn't a value I like in myself. Pi-hole started as a project to help people and to teach them. I think I lost that somewhere along the way.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.