Unable to access pihole from browser

I updated Docker and PiHole and now I'm unable to access the PiHole dashboard from my browser.
I seem to recall a similar situation when I initially installed maybe 6-8 months ago and I came here for help and got it resolved and can't recall what I did.
I don't know how to determine if PiHole is functioning and I do think it is running because it was installed.
Thanks for any information or help solving this
Richard

What URL are you using and what does your browser give you?

Do you know the IP of your Pi-hole? Are you able to SSH into it? If so, please SSH in and use the command below to create a debug log and automatically upload it to the diagnostic server. Post the token URL it gives you in here so it can be located.

pihole -d -c -a

If you know the IP address then run this from another client on your network, replacing IP with the IP address:

nslookup flurry.com IP

It should be blocked and return 0.0.0.0 if Pi-hole's DNS is working.

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm a real novice at this and probably assumed some incorrect information.
I got in too deep yesterday trying to fix the problem I created and need to get back into solving it again today.
I am trying to run PH in Docker. I had it running for almost a year and then changed my router and it all fell apart.
I tried reinstalling the Docker and PH script and I may have incorrectly inserted the IP so now I'm out in the woods.
I tried to determine what my LocalHost and may have put in either typing or reading incorrectly. I tried Flurry and it returns a page so I need to assume PH is not functioning right now.
I think I need to restart the project and re install Dcker and PH.
I don't know how to SSH

What URL are you using and what does your browser give you?

I tried Local Host and the same address as my PC that I am using to run PH.

Do you know the IP of your Pi-hole? Are you able to SSH into it? If so, please SSH in and use the command below to create a debug log and automatically upload it to the diagnostic server. Post the token URL it gives you in here so it can be located.

pihole -d -c -a

Sorry Senior novice and don't know how to do that

If you know the IP address then run this from another client on your network, replacing IP with the IP address:

nslookup flurry.com IP

It should be blocked and return 0.0.0.0 if Pi-hole's DNS is working.

What you think if I retry installing, both Docker and PH?

Thanks again for the reply and tips.
Richard

Please share the exact URL you have been using.

Also, please share the docker run script or docker-compose file you are using to start your Pi-hole container.

Here is the script (one of a few) I tried.

You didn't post the script or command used to start your container, nor did you share the URL.

I was going to see what that was about, but I can't find any posts for you other than these in here.

Please provide the information requested or it won't be possible to help you.

• The exact URL you are using to try and access your Pi-hole
  • The exact response you get from your browser which leads you to believe that you are unable to access Pi-hole
  • Your Docker run script or Docker compose file for your Pi-hole
  • Open a terminal (for example, open a Windows Command Prompt) on the computer where you cannot access Pi-hole and run the nslookup command above and report what it gives you