Trouble Identifying Devices

Hello, I have installed the Pi-hole tool to filter DNS requests from all devices on my network. In the router settings, I have pointed the DNS to the Pi-hole server. The various devices that connect to the router resolve their DNS requests correctly, and traffic through Pi-hole is routed correctly. The issue arises here:
All devices adopt the public IP address of the router, and I would like to be able to filter the traffic for each device in the Pi-hole web interface and keep a log of it. I've tried assigning a static private IP address to a client in the router's configuration, and it continues to browse correctly. I've also added this private IP address along with an identifying name to the hosts file on my Pi-hole server. However, I still receive traffic from my client with the public IP address, so I can't filter or locate specific logs for this client. Any ideas for configuration that might help resolve this? Thanks in advance

Please upload a debug log and post just the token URL that is generated after the log is uploaded by running the following command from the Pi-hole host terminal:

pihole -d

or do it through the Web interface:

Tools > Generate Debug Log

Yes clear, here you go
https://tricorder.pi-hole.net/lXn45fjW/