Total queries result lowering down by itself

yesterday it was about 10.000 queries, today lowered down to about 9.000. it is continiously lowering down. blocked queries is not lowering down. so percent of blocked queries are raised to %50. it means pihole is blocking my %50 of my internet traffic. it is not logical. it seems something wrong there to me.

Stats are for 24h

ok. then blocked queries should have lower down. becuse it affects percent blocked value.

That assumption could be true ceteris paribus, i.e. when other determinants of the ratio except number of blocked queries would stay unchanged.

In your case, I am quite confident that the total number of queries changed along with the number of blocked queries, and I am absolutely sure that Pi-hole does its numbers correctly.

Also, it is not unusual to see this number fluctuate both throughout the day and over time, as it actually depends on what sites you visit and how much of a site's DNS requests are being blocked by Pi-hole.

If your only client would be a PC, and you'd spent the whole day just browsing these forums, Percent Blocked would be close to zero. :wink:

thanks for the reply.