Timeout Error When using Long Term Query

Expected Behavior:
Web interface: Long term data > Query log, selecting the date and time range you should see the queries for the selected date and time range with no error or timeout.

Actual Behaviour:
Selecting a longer time frame longer than 2-3 days causes the query to time out and throw an error.
Error message appears after less than 10 seconds: "An unknown error occurred loading the data"

This is running on a Raspberry Pi 3B and pihole is the only thing running. Same behavior in safari and chrome browsers on mac os 10.15 and Chrome on Win 10. (So I assume it's not a browser issue).

I have a separate pihole instance via Docker on my server and that one works as expected.

I thought that the Pi 3B should be powerful enough for this and should not error out so quickly. Is there a way to increase the resources available to it? Or is something else going on?

Debug Token:
jb218flx7u

Thanks!

Thank you! When I searched I could only find older posts that were not helpful. This nails it exactly.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.