Synology pihole reset

I have a synology nas running Pihhole. I would like to know if it's possible to Reset Pihole to it's default setup including the adlist. Sort of like a fresh install . I asked this question on the Pihole forum on facebook. Someone told me to "login as admin." I'm like, yeah, then what!!"

Any detailed help would be great full!!!

Since you are running Pi-hole on the Synology in Docker, you would just replace the container with a new one.

I thought about that but when I open the registry to download one, it doesn't load. Am starting to hate docker due to this fact.

If you look at the the quick start for docker-based pihole (GitHub - pi-hole/docker-pi-hole: Pi-hole in a docker container) you will see a section in the docker compose file that defines the volumes used by the container.

# Volumes store your data between container upgrades
    volumes:
      - './etc-pihole/:/etc/pihole/'
      - './etc-dnsmasq.d/:/etc/dnsmasq.d/'

You need to replace the existing directories on the Synology that the container uses for these two volumes with empty directories and restart the container. The volumes hold the pihole data and configuration between updates and reboots.

Ended up removing pihole and all of it's directories and started over.. Will remember for next time though. Thank you