Support for multiple subnets/local domains/DHCP servers

New pi-hole use here, and loving it so far. But many of us run complex home office networks, and the limitations by only being able to provide a single subnet/local domain/dhcp server are prohibitive.

In my case, I have 3 subnets: A local subnet, a cloud subnet, and a subnet for VPN users. I have DHCP in failover (redundancy, so there are two of them. I also have 2 local domains: One ending in .local, and split DNS for .com. My DNS servers are hosted on the cloud subnet and I only have my local subnet configured in conditional forwarding, so host names are also not working correctly, only the IP address shows up.

These limitations are enough that we may not continue using ph-hole until support for the above is expanded.

What device(s) on your network are providing DHCP services?

I could not follow what you wish for exactly. Are you are looking for more than one conditional forwarding field in the GUI? This is already in the pipeline

Also note: pihole uses dnsmasq internally and can use its config files. So everything you can do with dnsmasq you can also do with pihole. You just have to manually create config files in /etc/dnsmasq.d/ and restart pihole.