Rephrase "Never forward non-FQDNs" to "Only forward FQDNs"

I suggest rephrasing this because it contains a double negative which is harder to understand than the straightforward version.

The phrase is a setting found in the webinterface under Settings → DNS.

Who knows what a Fully Qualified Domain Name is will understand this.

(this is a joke, the option as such is maybe already too advanced?)

It's phrased that way in the dnsmasq man pages so we kept it for continuity.

to never forward A or AAAA queries for plain names, without dots or domain parts, to upstream nameservers.

If you can fit that information in the small space available on the web interface then we can change it.

Never forward one-part domain names

Never forward single-label domains

Neither of those make sense to me. FQDN is a recognized term.

Suggestion: Split the settings into more individual boxes with accompanying help texts. There is not strict need to have the two boxes directly beneath each other.

It's one single setting though.

Sorry for not having been precise enough. The "Advanced DNS settings" tab contains several check boxes and also the conditional forwarding. Please consider splitting this into individual boxes/containers/(whatever they are called) so one box with one (big) help text or explanation and then one check box at the each.

Oh, yes. I agree that the web interface could do with some reorganization and changes. I'm not a front end developer unfortunately.

Label is official DNS terminology. So this is closer to the dnsmasq man page than non-FQDNs. That doesn't help its recognition though.

Another (or an additional) possibility is to add the cited dnsmasq man page text as explanation below the setting, like the other settings.