Query Log - removing specific devices or grouping

Hello.

Is it possible to remove some devices from showing up in query log?
I have few devices blocked and hundreds (or thousends) blocked rows in Query Log which I don't want to see.there.
If it's not possible then maybe some grouping (especially for records with "Blocked" status)? It would be much easier to find anything when "the same" records are under some group. I know that time of this records is different but maybe some [+] sign which will expand full records from the same domain.
[+]csi.gstatic.com [3]
rather than that:
csi.gstatic.com
csi.gstatic.com
csi.gstatic.com

No. There are some web GUI settings where you can exclude domains or clients from the top lists, but all queries are logged if your privacy settings allow logging.

One workaround - if these requests come from a client that supports a hosts file, map the domains to 0.0.0.0 on that client using the client hosts file, and the requests will never leave the client and won't appear on your Pi-Hole. I do this with several Windows domains that I want to block.

Unfortunately I can't modify host file in these devices but thank you for this tip, it can be useful in the future.
I suppose that also some regex in "Search" field in Query Log to show everything except domain xxx and yyy is not possible right? It should not be hard to do I think on GUI side.
Should I create some specific request/ticket about it? What do you think @jfb?

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.