Query / Activity Graphs changed to individual bars

Please follow the below template, it will help us to help you!

Please ensure that you are running the latest version of the beta code.
Run pihole -up to update to the latest, then verify that the problem still exists before reporting it.

Problem with Beta 5.0:
Updated from Pi-hole 4 to beta 5 last night on my RasPi 4B and initially the graphs looked the same on the main Dashboard page. This morning it the graphs have change to individual bars instead on the Dashboard and under Long term data queries. Being new to beta5 and the first day running maybe this is normal, however, like stated initially the graphs looked the same. Is there a way to change back to the running lines or am I stuck with the individual bars now?

Side note I did add netdata last night to my Pi. I don't think that should have any effect on Pi-hole and after netdata was confirmed working I looked at Pi-hole and the activity graphs looked exactly as expected from Pi-hole v4.

I'm hoping I am over looking something simple.

Thanks!

Debug Token:
https://tricorder.pi-hole.net/7wr6z546ul

Hey @itzwolf, welcome to the pihole community!

The behavior is normal. It is likely that your browser's cache wasn't empty when you made the transition from v4 -> v5. The bar graph is the default for v5 as it is a better representation for discrete data.

1 Like

Thanks for the information and link to the change, this was exactly what I hoped find out.