Problem with Android App

Hello,
I have an annoying issue since I'm using Pi-Hole: The Lufthansa App on Android is not working properly. So you can start and browse through it, but If you wanna search for flights or change a booking you get this error:
Accessing the page is not possible.

The annoying part is, that I can't even get it to work, if I Disable blocking. So for my understanding, this problem has nothing to do with the blocklists, that are configured. So there must be more, that Pi-hole is blocking.

If I leave my network or change the DNS to e.g 8.8.8.8 the App is working proper again.
With the Lufthansa Website, there are no issues when using Pi-hole.

In my desperation I installed AdGuard Home, but with the same result. So Pi-hole and AdGuard are both blocking something, that interfere with this App.

Any idea what to check or another work around instead of changing the DNS server on the phone?

If the issue happens when blocking is disabled, then Pi-hole is not blocking anything. Something else is causing the issue.

This is also confirmed when you say a different software is causing the same issue.

Maybe the upstream DNS server configured in Pi-hole is blocking something.
Also check if your router, or a firewall rule, or some Android configuration is causing the issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.