I meant this here :
A quick google shows that tags can be created by Regular user (trust level 3)
According to the Discourse FAQ:
Regulars are the most active readers and reliable contributors over long periods of time.
They can get to trust level 3 by…
This is time and activity based, unlike the previous levels. In the last 100 days…
- must have visited at least 50% of days
- must have replied to at least 10 different topics
- of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
- of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
- must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes. (These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.)
- must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
- must not have been suspended
All of these must be true.
Unlike other trust levels, you can lose trust level 3 status. If you dip below these requirements, whether from flagging or the passage of time, you will be demoted to Member. However, in order to avoid constant promotion/demotion situations, there is a 2-week grace period immediately after gaining Trust Level 3 during which you will not be demoted.
Once you reach this level, you can create them on your own. You can still suggest them and I should be able to add them (maybe).
okay really cool when do i get thrust level 3?
I’ve sent you a PM with further details on your user score.
I created the additional tag
graphs by adding it to this thread. Hopefully that is sufficient for having them everything.
(we hat quiet some graph discussions tho)