Post tags

I meant this here :

A quick google shows that tags can be created by Regular user (trust level 3)

According to the Discourse FAQ:

Regulars are the most active readers and reliable contributors over long periods of time.

They can get to trust level 3 by...

This is time and activity based, unlike the previous levels. In the last 100 days...

• must have visited at least 50% of days
  • must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes. (These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.)
  • must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • must not have been suspended

All of these must be true.

Unlike other trust levels, you can lose trust level 3 status. If you dip below these requirements, whether from flagging or the passage of time, you will be demoted to Member. However, in order to avoid constant promotion/demotion situations, there is a 2-week grace period immediately after gaining Trust Level 3 during which you will not be demoted.

Once you reach this level, you can create them on your own. You can still suggest them and I should be able to add them (maybe).

okay really cool when do i get thrust level 3? :thinking::sweat_smile:

I've sent you a PM with further details on your user score.

I created the additional tag graphs by adding it to this thread. Hopefully that is sufficient for having them everything.

(we hat quiet some graph discussions tho)