Possible to use use multiple blockingmode?

Hi there

First of all many thanks to all the developers out there for creating such a awsome future like PI-HOLE.
Now to my questions is it possible for me to use all the blocking mode availble. Here is my setup in the pihole TFL conf

BLOCKINGMODE=NULL-IP-NODATA-AAAA-IP-NXDOMAIN

Is it good or bad with this setup or should I only use the IP-NODATA-AAAA? or are my config runnible?

Thanks

Hi,

that is not a valid blocking mode. Available and valid modes are listed in the documentation.

Thanks so if I got all right and use null. Will my custom made block html page I created be shows then when I reach a blocked domain in gravity?

Depends on your choosen blocking mode, some show the site, some not. This is mentioned in the above documentation.

Hi again what's your suggestion? of all the blocking mode ?

If you do not want to display a blocking page, then NULL is the best choice. This is the default on a new Pi-Hole installation since the developers found it provided the best performance.

If you want to display a blocking page, then BLOCKINGMODE=IP-NODATA-AAAA should provide the best performance while also displaying a blocking page.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.