Pihole internet problem

Please follow the below template, it will help us to help you!

Expected Behaviour:

Pi-hole blocks ads

Actual Behaviour:

BREAKS MY INTERNET. I used pihole's dchp server and now my wifi connection doesn't work.

Debug Token

https://tricorder.pi-hole.net/4qy08ojvr7

Also now the wifi lights on my router is going crazy

Your WiFi connection and lights on your router going crazy are likely not related to Pi-Hole. What part of your WiFi connection doesn't work - no WiFi signal from your router, only WiFi clients cannot connect to the network, etc.

Pi-Hole sits on your network like any other client. In your case, you are using Pi-Hole as the DHCP server for your network and it is providing IP addresses in the range 130 - 200.

After you changed DHCP to Pi-Hole, did you restart the router and renew the DHCP lease on all connected clients?

Your debug log shows that in the past 24 hours, 5 clients have connected to Pi-Hole. Did you recently make the DHCP change (in the last 24 hours)?

Clients can't get internet; I can connect to the wifi, but I don't have any internet. I was following a offical guide on this fourm on switching to DCHP and it didn't talk about restarting the router. For the last question, yes.

also, I did sorta fix the problem. I now have internet access.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.