Pihole -c showing FTL offline

Just upgraded to 5.1.1 and pihole status shows everything is running. Doing a tail on the log shows queries being processed yet the pihole chronometer shows FTL offline. BUG??

1 Like

I have this same problem, for the last ~1 hr since updating to 5.1.1.

1 Like

yep i have the same issue.

1 Like

First, yeah, it's known.

Second, use PADD, GitHub - pi-hole/PADD: PADD (formerly Chronometer2) is a more expansive version of the original chronometer.sh that is included with Pi-Hole. PADD provides in-depth information about your Pi-hole.

Third, open a bug report for PADD please.

Loaded PADD but I run a headless system so nothing happens after I reboot. Once I ssh back in, its just the same thing. Manual way to run PADD??

Manual? Yeah, just execute it from the command line.

Ran PADD manually. Not showing any queries.

This appears to be a PADD issue.

Interesting also that pihole chronometer is also not showing any activity. But I do have 267K domains and tailing the log file shows its supposedly working.

Getting the same issue after the 5.1.1 upgrade (when FTL went to 5.1), with pihole -c and padd.

Bug #112 opened up over on github here.

I tried playing around with padd.sh a bit to see if I could understand why it wasn't populating, but I either don't understand bash well enough (probably), or the reason I can't find it is the same reason PADD can't, and thus will not report it.

Here a possible solution is posted:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.