Pihole blocking PeacockTV

My pihole is blocking peacocktv.com from my browser on all computers. I can access from my firestick, and strangely, I can access from my Android phone. I have tried whitelisting peacocktv.com domain but am out of ideas.
I know it is the pihole as I temporarily disabled blocking and it worked.

Please upload a debug log and post just the token URL that is generated after the log is uploaded by running the following command from the Pi-hole host terminal:

pihole -d

or do it through the Web interface:

Tools > Generate Debug Log

Here is the token URL: https://tricorder.pi-hole.net/UtpdMVeD/

I've also noticed something else. I temporarily disabled Blocking and tested with Chrome. I was able to login which shows that it is indeed pihole that is blocking. I've since reenabled blocking but noticed that I can still access my peacock tv accounts since I never closed that tab.
My second browser, Edge, still cannot access peacock tv.

Let's go piece-by-piece:

I can access from my firestick, and strangely, I can access from my Android phone.

I'm not sure, but think firestick and the Android phone can access because they are by-passing pi-hole.

I have tried whitelisting peacocktv.com domain

This domain and related domains/subdomains are whitelisted using this 3 entries:

• (\.|^)peacocktv\.com$
  • ovp.peacocktv.com
  • peacocktv.com

I temporarily disabled Blocking and tested with Chrome. I was able to login which shows that it is indeed pihole that is blocking

I've since reenabled blocking but noticed that I can still access my peacock tv accounts since I never closed that tab. My second browser, Edge, still cannot access peacock tv.

This probably means the peacocktv.com domain is correctly whitelisted, but a different domain is needed to login and this domain might be blocked by pi-hole.

To find out what is being blocked you can use the Pi-hole Query Log (pihole -t on the command line or http://pi.hole/admin/taillog.php on the web interface). More details here.

Finally found it, thanks!
It was cdn.cookielaw.org that needed to be whitelisted.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.