Pi hole works but shows only zero's on dashboard

My problem is that I do not see any numbers on my dashboard (except # blocked domains) about blocked queries etc. although Pi-Hole seems to work like a charm. Also the query log shows up empty. All worked fine before I updated to the latest version, but after the update I got only the zero's. I tried repairing and a full reinstall (after searching the forum), but both didn't work. I even tried to install an older version, but the dashboard keeps showing nulls.

Thnx in advance!

Expected Behaviour:

I expect to see how many queries are blocked and find entries within the query log.

Actual Behaviour:

I only see zero's in my dashboard (except the blocked domains).

Debug Token:

7ndkqop3oo

See the updates on the blog post about Jessie:

Thanx for the reply, will look into it! But does this also work when I run pi hole on a synology?

If you choose to update dnsmasq, you may need to find different packages (Raspbian x86 has packages under the same path as mentioned in the instructions, but pure Debian can't use those).

Unfortunately. I couldn't find the rigth version for dnsmasq. Setting pihole back to the previous version, resulted in a non-working pihole. So I reinstalled the latest version again and the zero-problem still exists (but pihole does work).

Since pihole does work and only the logger isn't, it's okay for me now. I'll wait for a regular update for dnsmasq.

Thnx for the help Mcat12.

5 posts were split to a new topic: Query Log entries in future

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.