Pi-hole v3.3 Released: It's "Extra" Special

I can leave it be for now, I have ran this for months like this
Pi-hole Version vDev (HEAD, v3.2.1-0-ge602008)
Web Interface Version vDev (HEAD, v3.2.1-0-g31dddd8)
FTL Version vDev (v2.13.2 , v2.13.2 )

I have tried to run a fresh install (clean SD) and seems to still have concerns. That sounds promising about 4.0! I look forward for any future updates to get this back in action. I love pi-Hole!
Keep me posted
Thanks for the quick response

Hello,
How's 4.0 looking ?

It's in beta testing now, finishing up some odds and ends but no timeline for it's release. You can join the beta along with the other users that are helping us get it out.

1 Like

Noticed i had whitelisting issues, seems if you try a few times it some times sticks. Should have just stayed on 3.2.1 until 4.0

I could do that. I haven't touched or updated Pi-Hole because of all the issues.
How can I help, I can't even update my current version anymore, I have to make a new SD

Here are the command lines if you would like to try it. I've been using it for a week or so now, very nice web interface, under the hood improvements, etc.

echo release/v4.0 | sudo tee /etc/pihole/ftlbranch 
pihole checkout core release/v4.0 
pihole checkout web release/v4.0

Thank you!
I am sure I have an SD card around somewhere else to swap out. I will add this to my weekend to-do-list. Working on some other things over the week.

If I am formatting a fresh SD, I will have to read the instruction set to see how to install again, it's been a while (basic unix user here)

If you are starting from scratch, after you install your OS, run the Pi-Hole install curl command to get Pi-Hole on your device, then run the branch checkout commands listed above.

curl -sSL https://install.pi-hole.net | bash

1 Like

Thanks man

I haven't got on the BETA for 4.0 yet. How is 4.0 looking?