Pi-hole + PI-VPN

Im trying to install Pi Hole + Pi-VPN

What really bothers me is after installing PI-VPN on physical machine, I is seen by my router anymore. I can ping machine and get replay, but i cant see it on my router clients list. Also PI-VPN put clients of VPN in different subnet, my PC or phone getting IPs from 10.8.0.X range. I would like that it bee same subnet as my other devices: 192.168.0.X ( Currently assigned static: 1 - gateway, 10 - server 1, 11 - for VM 1, 13 - VPN server, and planing to use 13 for pi-hole ), is it possible? Thanx in advance

I’m pretty new to PiHole/PiVPN myself but I encountered issues with setup myself. During the installation or initial setup stage I made sure to select the option to use PiHole for DNS. I also headed over to: /etc/openvpn/server.conf and removed all the lines which included “dhcp-option" and replaced them with one line:
push "dhcp-option DNS [Pi Local IP Address]“. While you’re at that conf file, also comment out the line: push "redirect-gateway def1".
With this setup, I’m able to access the PiHole admin page away from home on my iPhone and I’m still able to get device-wide blocking on cellular network. It even blocks Ads on Apps. It works great this way. What this setup does is pretty much route all DNS quieres to your PiHole, but you remain on the same subnet and all traffic other than DNS goes through your router.

Please direct issues with piVPN to their team. Issues · pivpn/pivpn · GitHub

Save yourself time and trouble searching for solutions.

• setup pihole and test if everything works.
  • setup pivpn with the wireguard option.
  • forget about openvpn, keep it straight and simple

First of all sorry, I dissapeared for some time. You made confusion.
Even without any settings wchich you "edit" in config files, Im able to access my router page 192.168.0.1, my server stats on 192.168.0.13 even if Im in 10.8.0.X. I just wondered can I configure pivpn to put me in subnet with my servers ( even Im able to acces them ) because etc my phone and laptop have static reserved IP on 19.168.0.20 ( phone ) and 192.168.0.21 ( laptop ) and when connect with pivpn I get same IP like Im in local network? 70% of time I dont need ad blocking, just VPN with my home from far far away, and when need ad blocking, set in wifi custom DNS in this case DNS of Pi-Hole on all devices, but there is trick what if using mobile data, Im still in VPN but cant override DNS server.

Also what bothers me is thing that I install PiHole, on antiX linux, and after 2 days machine dissappear from client list but still working. First loose "hostname" from etc "DNS-Server" and it is shown in client list as " (none) "and then just dissapear, but it still up and working. Is there any solution?

" I try Wireguard, and put them on port 443 but trouble is when open wireguard on W10 client andthere is stated port 443, OK but LISTEN PORT: 53238 ??? " Im using port 443 because I dont use anything on my server on 443 and lot of hotspot providers block known VPN ports together with netflix, youtube, soundcloud... And Im looking to bypass this.

Is VM with 1 GB RAM and 1 vCore ( 2.83 Ghz / intel Q9550 ) enougn for 4-5 clients to serve dns cache and adblocking?