Pi-hole not working properly

Let's verify Pi-hole is configured for using its WLAN interface:

grep "interface" --include=\*.conf -rn /etc/dnsmasq.d/
pi@raspberrypi:~ $ grep "interface" --include=\*.conf -rn /etc/dnsmasq.d/
/etc/dnsmasq.d/01-pihole.conf:50:interface=wlan0

Good, let's check ports next:

sudo netstat -tulpn | grep :53
pi@raspberrypi:~ $ sudo netstat -tulpn | grep :53
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:53              0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      5772/pihole-FTL
tcp6       0      0 :::53                   :::*                    LISTEN      5772/pihole-FTL
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:5353            0.0.0.0:*                           518/avahi-daemon: r
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:53              0.0.0.0:*                           5772/pihole-FTL
udp6       0      0 :::5353                 :::*                                518/avahi-daemon: r
udp6       0      0 :::53                   :::*                                5772/pihole-FTL

I summarize what we have established so far:

Your Pi-hole is up and running at 192.168.178.46, it is correctly configured to listen on its wlan0 interface and showing no signs of port conflicts.

Your FB is set to distribute 192.168.178.46 as local DNS server to its DHCP clients via Heimnetz| Netzwerk | Netzwerkeinstellungen | IPv4-Adressen

Your FB is also configured set to use its default ISP-provided DNS servers as upstream DNS servers via Internet | Zugangsdaten | DNS-Server. Specifically, Pi-hole is not set anywhere under this settings.

Or isn't it? I am not entirely sure, based on your previous posts.

For the last one, i tried the default, the 1.1.1.1 / 1.0.0.1 and the 192.168.178.46. Right now it's set to the Pi Hole IP (192.168.178.46)

If by last one you are referring to the FB upstream DNS servers:
That might create a DNS loop, having FB and Pi-hole forwarding to each other request after request...

Remove Pi-hole from Internet | Zugangsdaten | DNS-Server for a test.

Okay so it's just supposed to use the default ISP? I've done that now. And it should work like this?

Yes, if you configured your FB accordingly.

Note your clients may still stick to their known old settings, so have them disconnect or reconnect, either by switching WLAN on and off, switch them on and off entirely or (on Windows machines) force lease renewal by ipconfig /renew.

So, i tried both restarting my router and using ipconfig /renew.
My Internet on my PC (which is connected via LAN) stopped working again. On my phone it was still working fine through WLAN though. But ads were still not being blocked... Now i've set the Local DNS Server under Heimnetz| Netzwerk | Netzwerkeinstellungen | IPv4-Adressen back to the standard router address, and my PC Internet is working fine again, still not blocking ads though..

This would hint at an issue with your PC.
Your working phone shows that the configuration is - well, working.

Anything special about your PC?
Firewall, Antivirus disagreeing with new DNS servers?

What happens if you manually configure just your PC to use Pi-hole as its DNS server?

But even if it's working on my phone, it doesn't seem to be blocking ads when I check on my Chrome app.

Just tried turning off the Windows Firewall, no changes. I don't use an Anti Virus. And manually configuring the PC to use the Pi Hole as DNS Server, still the same as before. No Internet connection available.

How does the Internet manifest itself as not working on your PC?
Where exactly do you get that information from?

What would nslookup return for www.google.com and flurry.com ?

If I try to open any website (YouTube, Google etc.) it loads for about 5 seconds and then tells me the page doesn't exist. (Opening in MS Edge)

And the nslookup will return timeouts.

DNS request timed out.
    timeout was 2 seconds.
Server:  UnKnown
Address:  192.168.178.46

DNS request timed out.
    timeout was 2 seconds.
DNS request timed out.
    timeout was 2 seconds.
DNS request timed out.
    timeout was 2 seconds.
DNS request timed out.
    timeout was 2 seconds.
*** Zeitüberschreitung bei Anforderung an UnKnown.

That's strange... name resolution is indeed failing on your PC.

From your PC with Pi-hole set as manual DNS, what does the following command yield ?

nslookup www.google.com 8.8.8.8
Server:  dns.google
Address:  8.8.8.8

Nicht autorisierende Antwort:
Name:    www.google.com
Addresses:  2a00:1450:4005:800::2004

So directly asking a public name server (8.8.8.8) works from your PC.

Let's check whether requests from your PC reach Pi-hole:
On your Pi-hole machine, and assuming that your PC still resides at .30, run

tail -f /var/log/pihole.log | grep 192.168.178.30

Then, from your Windows PC at .30, run a normal nslookup forced via Pi-hole:

nslookup www.google.com 192.168.178.46

You should see that request showing up on your Pi-hole machine.
(You can terminate tail by pressing <Ctrl><C>)

The request doesn't show up on my Raspberry Pi. But my PC still resides at .30.

(Using the edited command)
Getting the same output as if I was using the Pi Hole as DNS. Time outs, and no requests shown on the Raspberry

Please generate a new debug log, upload it when prompted and post the token.