Not Able to Access exploit-db.com

Please follow the below template, it will help us to help you!

Hi everyone

Expected Behaviour:

I should be able to access exploit-db.com without an issue.

Actual Behaviour:

_I am not able to access exploit-db.com I get error "wwwexploit-db.com took to long to respond. This occurs on all my devices connected to my network. It is not in the blocklist. I even tried adding it to the whitelist and still not able to access it. I tried flushing the DNS on multiple computers. I flushed the logs from the Pi-hole Admind Console. I ran command pihole restartdns multiple times. Restarted Raspberry Pi multiple times. Restarted modem and router. The site is not down as I am able to access it using cell data on my phone. I ran nslookup exploit-db.com and it is showing an incorrect IP address for the site. I think that might be the issue, because when I check the Pi-hole logs exploit-db.com comes up green and shows ok [cache]. Is there anyway to resolve this. Thank you in advance. _

Debug Token:

https://tricorder.pi-hole.net/vfcfvdqna9

These are different domains. From the Pi terminal, what is the output of the following - you can paste the text directly into a reply.

grep exploit-db.com /var/log/pihole.log | tail -n20

What is the output of that nslookup and how do you know that the IP is incorrect - where did you find a correct IP?

Thank you for your response. I typed the error incorrectly. The correct error is - www.exploit-db.com took to long to respond.
I ran the command you provided but I did not receive anything. I also ran the command using the IP address I get from nslookup - grep 192.124.249.8 /var/log/pihole,log | tail -n20 I didn't receive anything (picture below).
The output of nslookup is in the picture in my original post. I also pasted the output below:
"$ nslookup exploit-db.com

Server: 8.8.8.8
Address: 8.8.8.8#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: exploit-db.com
Address: 192.124.249.8

I know the IP address is incorrect because I entered the 192.124.249.8 IP on my mobile phone's browser using cell data and I was taken to a Sucuri Website Firewall.

That's the right IP address for the domain you wish to view.

If you are seeing a WAF page then that domain is blocking you from viewing their content. And yes, that domain is being protected by Sucuri. You'll need to address this with the site owners, Pi-hole is not causing the problem.

Thank you very much. I appreciate it.