No Ipv6 on eth0/ Pi-hole not blocking

Hey, I assume I got 2 differents issues but lets get the basic information delivered first:

Setup: Raspberry Pi 5 with Debian which is running casa os and portainer. I manually setup pi-hole via portainer
Router: FritzBox 7590AX with Pi-hole setup as DNS-Server
Debug token:3dsTo8Ar

Even though I've worked with linux in the past this is the first time I'm setting up something in my local network so please excues my noob questions I've I have some.
After installing Pi-hole I noticed that my DNS resolution was unavalibe. As far as my knowledge goes I got that fixed. Now everything seems to be running fine (no error in the logs or when using pihole -g) except that issue with the Ipv6 adress and for the fact that nothing gets blocked. At this point I'm just puzzled and don't know where to continue.

Thanks for your help!

Small Update:
Everything that gets send in the background like telemetry data and that stuff gets blocked but still no blocked ads. Meanwhile I upgraded my database a bit, so thats not the issue.

As I already suspected I was stupid. I had an error in my IPv6 configuration. So problem solved by myself.