No internet access on QNAP Container station

Hello,
I have QNAP TS-253Be with container station installed. Both of the network interfaces are trunked and having virtual switch with NAT. The pihole image is running but as soon as I change the DNS settings of any given device to the pihole IP I can't access internet. I am in the UK having shitty talktalk SAGEMCOM 5364 router. Tried google fu but none of the suggested solutions helped. Debug token is: lnv8ekqpdg.
Thank you in advance

From your debug log:

*** [ DIAGNOSING ]: Networking
[✓] IPv4 address(es) bound to the eth0 interface:
   10.0.3.2/24 does not match the IP found in /etc/pihole/setupVars.conf

[i] Default IPv4 gateway: 10.0.3.1
   * Pinging 10.0.3.1...
[✓] Gateway responded.

*** [ DIAGNOSING ]: Setup variables
    PIHOLE_INTERFACE=eth0
    IPV4_ADDRESS=192.168.1.215

Hi, thanks for the hint. Managed to clear the not matching IP but still no internet traffic when used in devices other than pihole itself.Tried to disable and still use it as dns but had no joy again. Not exactly sure if the culprit is my virtual switch or my router. QNAP virtual switch is a bit difficult to comprehend and setup but if my logic is right the DHCP server of the switch and NAT shouldn't be a problem for Pihole to work properly. I can also see that the testing laptop is sending and receiving packets but not getting any pings to anything outside my network. New token is: q12dms16vd
UPDATE: It was the port redirections, running it perfectly in host mode now, abandoned the idea of NAT.
Thank you.
Best regards, T.T.