New install - /opt/pihole/gravity.sh: No such file or directory

I'm trying to reinstall pihole after removing the beta / 5.0 version.

The basic_install.sh fails with - basic-install.sh: line 1724: /opt/pihole/gravity.sh: No such file or directory

Checking the /opt directory shows that no pihole directory has been created

Tried this various ways, git clone, curl, etc. and still end up with the same result, the /opt/pihole folder not being created. This is on a NanoPi M4 running the FriendlyElec latest Debian image

I suggest Armbian instead. Especially on NanoPi gear. Neo's never fail for me and an R2S incoming.

Thanks, but I have kernel segfaults with heavy USB drive usage on Armbian so went back to the FriendlyElec image. I do run Armbian on my NanoPi Fires.
I might just re-image tonight as there's a newer version released. I still don't understand where the install script is failing.

If you run in to the same situation in the future then run curl -sSL https://install.pi-hole.net | sudo bash -x for a verbose output of what is happening and why things may be failing. Something prevented the script from installing files in to the /opt directory.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.