My Raspberry is the top advertiser

My raspberry is the top advertiser according to the pi-hole admin console. It puzzels me because on my rasperry I'm only running pi-hole and boinc so there's not much action over there I think.
Is this normal behavior or, when not, do you have any idea what might cause this? It might be that I don't understand the principle that good.
Regards,
Jos

Hi, to help us out with diagnosing what may be wrong, can you provide us with a pihole -d output? Thanks

Hi Dan,
You can find the output of the pihole -d on http://termbin.com/zoom

Thanks, and what do the statistics look like, how many ads are blocked vs the number of queries the Pi-hole has handled?

There are 2.197 adds blocked and there where 21.221 queries performed.

It may be a side effect of having the hostname in the blacklist... Something that we have changed for the next release!

This line should be filtering out the hostname. @josvliet What domain is the one appearing in top advertisers?

I've got no knowledge of script so the line does not ring a bell to me. Sorry.
I've added a screenshot of the admin console so you can see all the info.
192.168.1.23 is the Raspberry and today (so far) it's on numer two of the Top Advertisers list.

If you need any info please let me know.
It's realy great someone digs in to this.

Does this still happen after a pihole -up? And then pihole -d and please let us know your debug token after the update and debug have run.

I've run pihole -up and it seems there where some updates of files. After that I ran pihole -d. In the end I was asked if I wanted the results to be uploaded, so I chose Yes. It disn't come back with a url but a local path. See below.

::: Finishing debug write from interrupt... Quitting!
::: Finshed debugging!
::: The debug log can be uploaded to tricorder.pi-hole.net for sharing with developers only.
::: Would you like to upload the log? [y/N] y
::: Debug log can be found at : /var/log/pihole_debug.log

That should have give you a token to let us know what debug log is yours. Try cat /var/log/pihole_debug.log | nc tricorder.pi-hole.net 9999 and see if it gives you back a 10 letter string.

Sorry, got this reply:
pi@raspberrypi:~ $ sudo /var/log/pihole_debug.log | nc tricorder.pi-hole.net 9999
sudo: /var/log/pihole_debug.log: command not found
Use netcat.

Sorry, made a mistake I forgot CAT. Here's the code:
ghnki3iiom

This update should fix the issue that you were having. The debug log looks good, one thing that's a little off with the CGI but it doesn't appear to be affecting the web display. You can flush your logs or wait for the cron script to do it, and then check over the next day to see if the Berry is still at the top.

OK. That's good news. Thanks verry much so far. I'll keep an eye on it.

Hi,
unfortunately It's still has the highest score. Should I flush something?

What I find strange about this is that it's showing as the IP... which.. it shouldn't be.

If you don't mind, could you upload your whole log for me to take a look over?

cat /var/log/pihole.log | nc tricorder.pi-hole.net 9999

Same will apply to this upload as with previous debug logs, they're deleted after 24 hours and only accessible by us developers.

I've run pihole -d.
The token is: k9wjld6h00
I hope you find something.

Thanks, could you also do this? I want to try any work out why your IP address is showing as a domain.

Actually scratch that...

I'm seeing this line in your debug log:

Oct 31 14:03:00 dnsmasq[25716]: /etc/pihole/gravity.list 192.168.1.23 is 0000mps.webpreview.dsl.net

What is the output of:

cat /etc/pihole/gravity.list | grep 0000mps.webpreview.dsl.net

?