Must repair Pihole every two days or not working

Hello,

First of all, sorry for my very bad english but I'm French.

I don't understand why, but for the past few weeks I must absolutely had to do a pihole -r to have Pihole re-scan all of my devices on the network, every 2 days.

If I don't, it displays 0 in the Clients windows that it analyzes, as soon as I do pihole -r everything is back to normal. My installation is only one month old, and the ONLY thing I have changed is updating raspbian ans Pihole.

Sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade
Pihole -up

This is absolutely everything I changed on my Raspberry PI3 B + which I only use for Pihole.

Can someone help me please?

Thank you in advance and see you soon.

Please upload a debug log and post just the token URL that is generated after the log is uploaded by running the following command from the Pi-hole host terminal:

pihole -d

or do it through the Web interface:

Tools > Generate Debug Log

http://tricorder.pi-hole.net/GcFy6dtq

Your Pi-hole is configured for its host's eth0 interface, but your host machine seems to be connected as 192.168.1.36 via wlan0 instead:

*** [ DIAGNOSING ]: Networking
[✗] No IPv4 address(es) found on the eth0 interface.
[✗] No IPv6 address(es) found on the eth0 interface.
*** [ DIAGNOSING ]: Name resolution (IPv4) using a random blocked domain and a known ad-serving domain
[✓] baysexthy.com is 0.0.0.0 on lo (127.0.0.1)
[✓] No IPv4 address available on eth0
[✓] baysexthy.com is 0.0.0.0 on wlan0 (192.168.1.36)
[✓] doubleclick.com is 142.250.201.174 via a remote, public DNS server (8.8.8.8)

Run pihole -r with Reconfigure (not Repair) and choose the correct interface.

I will lost all the configuration if I do that ?

No.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.