Include page navigation to top of all list pages

Hello,

I’d like to request that the page selector/navigation be added to the top of the lists (right under the search bar), in addition to at the bottom, for the Blacklist and Whitelist pages, as well as the Groups, Clients, Domains, and Adlists pages under Group Management. This would make it match exactly how it’s set up already for the Query Log page.

This would make it much easier, especially on mobile, to navigate to other pages when going from bottom to top of a long list on any of these pages. Currently you have to scroll all the way to the bottom to navigate to another page.

Yes, I realize that it’s not very hard to scroll to the bottom and this likely isn’t a very high priority change, but I think it would be a very nice enhancement that would be very useful to have and hopefully wouldn’t be too difficult to implement (considering it’s already done on the Query Log page).

If it’d be better to add this request to the Feature Requests and/or as a GitHub Issue, let me know.

Thank you for your time and for all your great work on a truly amazing project!!

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Released with Pi-hole FTL v5.14, Web v5.11 and Core v5.9 released

1 Like