Inaccessible Dashboard through Wireguard in Oracle Cloud

The issue I am facing:
I'm trying to access the admin dashboard from my Pi-hole installation, I'm using it through Wireguard (using it from PiVPN). I followed the instructions that some people pointed to install Pi-hole first in the WLAN interface (enp0s6), then installing PiVPN and it detecting the Pi-hole installation and proceeding with all recommended settings. Neither the local IP(10.0.0.134) supplied by the Pi-hole installation, or the pi.hole/admin works.
On my clients side the website in unreachable, doesn't even try to load. Trying curl -Lv (local IP/admin or pi.hole/admin) on my server's side I can see the page.

Details about my system:
Oracle Cloud Free Tier Ampere 4 OCPUs, 24GB RAM.
Ubuntu 22.04
PiVPN Wireguard

What I have changed since installing Pi-hole:
Installed PiVPN after the Pi-hole installation, as stated above.

Need help, I'm not very knowledgeable about networking, so if it's something ELI5 I'd appreciate a lot. Everything works as it should, I have ads blocking, etc. I'd just like to access the dashboard when connected to the VPN from my personal devices. Thank you :slight_smile:

https://tricorder.pi-hole.net/VvbsFWxh/

Fixed by going into the wireguard .conf file in /etc/wireguard/wg0.conf and adding 10.0.0.134/32 to my Allowed IPs list. Hope this helps someone else in the future.