How to sort out site issues?

I came across the issue that the site lindanieuws.nl is not working with Pi-Hole activated. Also, the pictures on forum.viva.nl don't work.

To me it is not clear how to get it working again.

W.r.t. lindanieuws.nl: from both the site code and the log of Pi-Hole I can't determine what causes the site not to load.

W.r.t. forum.viva.nl, for example this topic:

I can't see the pictures.
In the first post, 2 pictures are listed:

and

When I look in the code:
Code:

Dit is geen tuin<br />
<div class="consent_required ads" data-encoded_content="PGltZyBzcmM9Imh0dHA6Ly9iZXplbWVyZGlqay5ubC93cC1jb250ZW50L3VwbG9hZHMvMjAxNC8wOS90dWluYmVzdHJhdGluZy1pbWcuanBnIiBjbGFzcz0icm1sIiB0aXRsZT0iaHR0cDovL2JlemVtZXJkaWprLm5sL3dwLWNvbnRlbnQvdXBsb2Fkcy8yMDE0LzA5L3R1aW5iZXN0cmF0aW5nLWltZy5qcGciIGFsdD0iaHR0cDovL2JlemVtZXJkaWprLm5sL3dwLWNvbnRlbnQvdXBsb2Fkcy8yMDE0LzA5L3R1aW5iZXN0cmF0aW5nLWltZy5qcGciIC8+"></div><br />
<br />
Dit wel<br />
<div class="consent_required ads" data-encoded_content="PGltZyBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vaGFydG1hbi5ubC9tZWRpYS9CbG9ncy90dWluLW9wZGVsZW4uanBnIiBjbGFzcz0icm1sIiB0aXRsZT0iaHR0cHM6Ly9oYXJ0bWFuLm5sL21lZGlhL0Jsb2dzL3R1aW4tb3BkZWxlbi5qcGciIGFsdD0iaHR0cHM6Ly9oYXJ0bWFuLm5sL21lZGlhL0Jsb2dzL3R1aW4tb3BkZWxlbi5qcGciIC8+"></div><br />
<br />

How do I get the pictures working again in this topic (that whole forum)?

Hi,

the easiest way to check why, is to take a look in the query logs after you have visited a website.
You will see that "cts.snmmd.nl" is blocked for the URL www.lindanieuws.nl!
If you wildcard this and clear all caches the website will be visible again.

I realize this post is a bit old @Videopac but these FAQs should help if you haven't already solved the issue: