How to run Pihole on Sky sr203 router

I have bought a raspberry pi4 and installed pihole. On the raspberry pi, pihole works, 97% effective. I am able to open the pihole interface from another laptop, but the internet requests are not going via the raspberry pi. Im using a sky router SR203. I have fixed the IP address on the router, but the router does not allow me to fix/disable the DNS server. I think I have fixed the DNS address on the laptop to the raspberry pi, 192.168.0.27 on both. Any ideas why its not working for the clients on my network?

It sounds like your network clients are simply not being told to use Pi-hole. A debug log will help – run pihole -d, or use Tools > Generate debug log, select to Upload, and just post the token URL here.

1 Like

Hello Chris,

I've had some success, Pihole is blocking 71% of adds for my clients, but when I use raspberry Pi directly on the internet it blocks 97% of ads.

I have switched of IP6 connectivity and only using IP4. Attached are my windows settings

https://tricorder.pi-hole.net/fJhqfq6M/

regards,
Andrew

Hello Chris,

Have you had any update on my situation? I appreciate you trying to help.

Regards,
Andrew

image.png

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.