How to add blocklist from uBlock Origin?

Hi guys, I have recently installed Pi hole on my raspberry pi 4 and works great, but I want know how to add block list exported from ublock origin and if possible also Aaklist.
Thanks in advance for reply!

uBlock Origin is a browser extension, and as such, is capable of blocking web content resources below the domain level, e.g. specific images or scripts.

Its blocklists are hence not compatible with Pi-hole (no HOST format), and they also are useless for Pi-hole, as Pi-hole is blocking domains exclusively.

The same would apply to Aaklist, as that seems to target browser extensions as well.

Thanks Bucking_Horn for reply, so the what I can do for setting up a good level of block? use default setting of pi hole is enough?
And when I visit a website that can display warning me because I'm stay using an adblock what to do?

This is a frequent question.

The answer largely depends on personal preference in the end, though for me, Pi-hole provides adequate protection with the default lists.

Feel free to tweak and tune lists to meet your personal needs.

For more detailed information, let me refer you to some previous posts on why combining Pi-hole and browser extensions may make sense, or on special focus blocklists like Blocking Microsofts Telemtry, including some reliable blocklist sources.

thanks again Bucking_Horn, instead for website that block navigation on pages because they find enabled adblock, I need to turn off pi hole or put in a whitelist?

That is another frequent question, answered by our FAQ:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.