Help with Airport Extreme and WiFi

Expected Behaviour:

WiFi and wired connections load webpages

Actual Behaviour:

Only wired internet connections load webpages. Wireless connections (phone, smart TV) do not load any webpages or resolve any DNS. Wired connection works fine and ads are blocked

Debug Token:

ab0q2mugzx

From one of these wireless clients (probably a phone), check and see what DNS servers are in use.

There should be nothing unique about an Airport Extreme that would cause this. I have two Airport Extremes running (one a wired extender to the other) and have not had this problem.

Here are my settings from Airport Utility for the main router (the one doing the DHCP and NAT functions). The router mode (under the network tab) is DHCP and NAT. The two DNS servers are both Pi-Holes on my local network.

I have a different UI for my config. I have similar settings and am getting the same results.
This is the only change I am making to the system. Changing the ipv4 IPs to my Pi from the google DNS (8.8.8.8):

Also forgot to add that I confirmed the DNS server being used on my phone matches the router setting (10.0.1.86).

What are the IPv6 DNS servers?

I had them set to the pi before, in that screenshot I had deleted them entirely and that was the default value that populated.
Didn't work under either scenario.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.