GUI > Network Overview IP sort = "processing"

Hi all,

Got a small issue when sorting IP address in the Network Overview then all that happens is a small popup say "Processing..." while selecting one of the other columns e.g. Number of queries, Last query the sorting works just fine.

Going out of Network Overview and back in the popup gone but no sorting.

Pi-hole version is v4.3.2-391-ge0b3405 (Latest: v4.3.2)
AdminLTE version is v4.3.2-360-g88da85f (Latest: v4.3.2)
FTL version is vDev-a90f14b (Latest: v4.3.1)

I am using a Pi 3+ with 32Mb SD card

Steen

Same issue. Assume it is something to do with IPv6 integration

Not sure as for now I don't use IPv6 because my ISP don't offer when modem is bridge mode...

Can you please open the developer tools (press [F12]) and check the console for any errors shown? Also, please make sure you're up-to-date with the beta code as we've integrated a few fixes which may or not be related.

Hi DL6ER,

Apparently the last update fixed the small issue I had :slight_smile: as now I can sort on any of the 8 columns .

I am wondering why the host name column is empty?

Steen

This means Pi-hole was not able to get the information for your devices. Most likely your setup is:

• Pi-hole is not your DHCP server, and
  • Your DHCP server (maybe the router?) is not specified as one of the upstream DNS servers, and
  • You do not use Conditional Forwarding (see Settings -> DNS -> bottom).

If you chance one of the above, you should get the host names when Pi-hole FTL collects them (may take a few moments, if you make Pi-hole your DHCP server it takes until all devices refreshed their leases at least once).

Pi-hole is not your DHCP server < You are right, with the old router I used Pi-hole as my DHCP server

Your DHCP server (maybe the router?) is not specified as one of the upstream DNS servers < You are right I only have the ubound specified, would you recommend I add my router as an upstream server?

You do not use Conditional Forwarding (see Settings -> DNS -> bottom).< You are right, my bad I forgot to set when I upgraded, now done

Then you shouldn't need to do anything else.

Thanks!!!