An application uses three domains. Per client I want to give access to this set of domains to use this application.
The domains are not on a list so not blocked for all clients.
What I did to accomplish this is (see https://deploy-preview-201--pihole-docs.netlify.com/database/gravity/example/):
- Create local adlist (file://…) to block the domains for all clients.
- Whitelisted the same domains.
- Created a group for the application.
- Assigned the three domains to only to the new group.
- Assigned the client to ‘Unassigned’ and the new group.
This works. Also are there two steps where the domains have to be added (Step 2 and 4). This is not as user friendly as it could be. So here is my request:
Domainlists per group with the option to be a blacklist or whitelist.
That will eliminate step 2 and 4.