Graphs do not display on web interface

Reinstall didn't help, still missing

New debug log please, the old ones autodelete after 48 hours for your security.

Here you go: 2r9w60x7la

Are you seeing the red FTL Offline message, or the API Connection Error in the top boxes?

Move to a new topic since FTL is working...

Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing?

I don't have access to pc right now, here's the mobile version

There are some changes in development that are scheduled for next release. If you're comfortable with changing to development, give that a shot, but please get us the screenshot when you get back to the PC.

Since the most recent update to Pi-hole Version v3.0.1 Web Interface Version v3.0.1 FTL Version v2.7.3
My query types and forward destinations graphs are blank

Graphs works when viewed in Pihole Droid Android application...

1 Like

This is a known issue with your browser.

Try pressing [Ctrl] + [Shift] + [R]

Can you show us a screenshot taken on your computer?

When it was a pie graph it worked fine. I am guessing this is something that just showed up? Thanks for your help

Many users have seen this misbehavior. It is a problem with your browser (it cached the old Javascript files).

Keystrokes like Ctrl+Shift+R do the same as Ctrl+F5 or Shift+F5 and will discard any cache and force a compete reload. Give it a try!

Actually I did cleared cache, however it's still missing. This happened after an update, I don't know which files messed up....so I reinstalled on fresh raspbian

I'm having the same problem. I just installed raspbian on Raspberry Pi 3 from the NOOBS installation, and then installed pihole via command line.

I had previously installed pihole in an Ubuntu virtual guest just to try it out, and I copied some of the config over to the new raspberry.

I'm not seeing either of the two piecharts in the dashboard. This is using both Safari and firefox, they show the same thing. FTL seems to be running

$ pihole status
::: DNS service is running
::: Pi-hole blocking is Enabled
$ pihole -v
Pi-hole version is v3.1.4 (Latest: v3.1.4)
AdminLTE version is v3.1 (Latest: v3.1)
FTL version is v2.10 (Latest: v2.10)

I just updated rasbian and rebooted -

The following packages will be upgraded:
chromium-browser libbluray1 libraw15 libxml2 lxpanel lxpanel-data
pi-bluetooth python3-jedi rc-gui
9 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.

same result after the reboot.

The current version of Pi-hole's web interface does not include the pie charts (the next release plans to bring them back)

Thanks so much, I must have seen older pics of it and that was driving me crazy!